12 Volt DC to AC 240 Volt 300W Inverter
- 12 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- Superior Noise Free Filtering
- Quiet, reliable, mobile and super easy to use
- Australian Made with a 1 Year Warranty
- C-Tick Approved
Power Inverter Sale - Save $23.00!
300W 12V Projecta Power Inverter Features:
Peak Power Technology
Heavy duty MOSFET transistors and a high output transformer allow the inverter to power maximum loads from start up.
Superior Noise Free Filtering
All Projecta inverters have EMC filtering and large electrolytic capacitors for smoother power delivery so your TV, radio, DVD, computers, etc, run as though they are on mains power.
A built in cooling fan ensures that the inverter continues to provide reliable power for longer periods when under heavy loads.
Low Battery Voltage Protection
To protect your battery from permanent damage caused by a deep discharge, the IM300 has a low battery warning buzzer and shut off.
Internally Bonded Earth System
All Projecta inverters have an internally bonded earth system. This ensures that in the event of a 240V appliance failing, the inverter will immediately shut down, preventing any chance of electrocution.
300W Inverter Uses:
With inverter powered via cigarette lighter adapter, a 150W maximum power draw is recommended.
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
- Work Lamp
- Mobile Phone Charger
- Digital Camera Charger
- Lap Top or Palm Top Computer
- Portable DVD / VCR Players
- Game Console
300 Watt Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 12V DC, 30A Max
- Output Voltage: 230/240V AC 50Hz (Modified Sine Wave)
- Output Power: 300W Continuous (600W Peak)
- Ideal Battery Size: 50-70Ah
- Minimum Battery Size: 24Ah, 200CCA
- Run Time with 300W on 24Ah Battery: 40 min
- Run Time with 100W Globe on 24Ah Battery: 2 hours
- Dimensions: 174mm x 125mm x 52mm
- Weight: 1.5Kg
- Approvals: Electrical Safety, EMC
If you have any questions regarding our range of Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.