Now Just $445.00
Learn more about 8ZED 12V and 24V Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Products will change from time to time without
warning - due to updates in design.
8ZED 2000W 24V Power Inverter with Microwave
- 24 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and super easy to use
- Complete 1 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
Now Just $445.00
8ZED distribution sales & service managed by WallCann
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
The 8ZED 24 Volt DC 2000 Watt Power Inverter (4000W Peak) is ideal to power this compact microwave oven.
All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet running, heavy duty and robust 24V DC to 240v AC 2000W power inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 2000 Watts to a 24volt battery. With the 8ZED 2000W Inverter you can quickly and easily power a large range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 2000 Watt Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing in your vehicle or around the house. Ideal for people who love the comforts of home but like to get out amongst nature.
Inverter Safety Features:
The 8ZED 2000 Watt Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to 10.5 Volts. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops to 10.0 Volts. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection and blowing the five 40Amp fuses.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
24V 2000W Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 220-240V AC
- Continuous Power Output: 2000W
- Peak Output Power: 4000W
- Fequency Output: 50 ± 3Hz
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: 90%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5V → 15V DC : 21.0V - 30V
- Input Over Voltage Shut Down: 15V → 15.8V : 30V - 35V
- Input Under Voltage Shut Down:9.5V → 10V : 20.5V - 21V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: > 14.8V
- Short Circuit Protection: 5x 40A fuses
- Overheat Protection: 65°C → 70°C
- Continous Overload Protection: 2100W
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 413 x 221 x 82 mm (Including Terminals & Mounting)
- Weight: 5.05kgs
- 700W Power Output
- Oven volume 18L
- 245mm Glass Turntable
- 30 Minute Timer
- 6 Power levels
- Cooking end signal
- 230-240VAC 50Hz
- Cavity Dimensions - H198 x W315 x D294 mm
- Unit Dimensions - H262 x W452 x D360 mm
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our
Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.