Page is under construction. Pictures and description text on this page will change to reflect new product upgrade. Click here for help.
"Special Edition" 8ZED 24V 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 24 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- True 240V AC pure sine wave reproduction
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and easy to use
- Complete 1 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
Power Inverter Sale - Save $1,160.00!
Excellent Value! Superior Quality Power Inverter!
Now Just $1,940.00
(We also stock a 12V 5000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter)
This 8ZED 24 volt 5000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (2000W Peak) can provide power for electrical devices like electronic games, laptop computers, a variety of small power tools and household appliances all from your car, four wheel drive (4WD), truck, caravan or boat battery.
All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet running, robust and reliable 5000W 24V DC to 240V AC Pure Sine Wave power inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 5000 Watts to a 24 volt battery. With the 8ZED 24V 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 5000 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing inside your glovebox or under your seat. Ideal for people on the move, who require a mobile office or are involved in outdoor work.
Inverter Safety Features:
The 8ZED 24V 5000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to protect the inverter from:
These safety mechanisms protect your battery, prevent damage to your inverter and avoid fusing your cigarette lighter.
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
24V 5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Uses:
With inverter powered via cigarette lighter adapter, a 150W maximum power draw is recommended.
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
- Mobile Phone Chargers
- Digital Camera Chargers
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders, etc etc
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Portable Electric Stoves
- Hair Dryers
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Small Fridge (allow 2-6times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
5000W 24V 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 5000W
- Peak Output Power: 10000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <2.3A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 20.5±1V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 19.5V±1V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 30.5V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 544 x 199 x 146 (mm)
- Weight: 11.9kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Grounding Cable
- 1x Instruction / Specification Booklet
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.