Learn more about WallCann 12V and 24V Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters
"Special Edition" 8ZED 12V 2500W Power Inverter
- 12 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and super easy to use
- Complete 1 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
Power Inverter Sale
Now Just $440.00
8ZED distribution sales & service managed by WallCann
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
This 8ZED 12 Volt DC 2500 Watt Power Inverter (5000W Peak) can easily power items such as mid size TV's, fridges, power tools and household appliances from your car, boat, truck, four wheel drive (4WD) or caravan 12 volt battery.
All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet running, heavy duty and robust 12V DC to 240v AC 2500W power inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 2500 Watts to a 12 volt battery. With the 8ZED 2500W Inverter you can quickly and easily power a large range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 2500 Watt Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing in your vehicle or around the house. Ideal for people on the move, trades people who require a mobile service vehicle and are involved in outdoor work.
Inverter Safety Features:
The 8ZED 2500 Watt Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to 10.5 Volts. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops to 10.0 Volts. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection and blowing the five 40Amp fuses.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
2500W Power Inverter Uses:
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders, etc etc
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Portable Electric Stoves
- Hair Dryers
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Small Fridge (allow 2-6times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
12V 2500W Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 2500W
- Peak Output Power: 5000W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <1.9A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 85%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 9.5V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 413 x 221 x 82 (mm) (Including Terminals & Mounting)
- Weight: 5.05kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Grounding Cable
- 1x Inverter Manual
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.