Page is under construction. Pictures and description text on this page will change to reflect new product upgrade. Click here for help.
| Now Just $59.00
"Special Edition" 8ZED 12V 300W Power Inverter
- 12 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC Power Conversion
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and super easy to use
- Complete 1 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
Power Inverter Sale - Save $84.00!
Excellent Value! Over 55% Off!!
|| Now Just $59.00
This 8ZED 12 Volt DC 300 Watt Power Inverter (600W Peak) can easily power items such as mid size TV's, fridges, power tools and household appliances from your car, boat, truck, four wheel drive (4WD) or caravan 12 volt battery.
All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet running, heavy duty and robust 12V DC to 240v AC 300W power inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 300 Watts to a 12volt battery. With the 8ZED 300W Inverter you can quickly and easily power a large range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 300 Watt Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing in your vehicle or around the house. Ideal for people on the move, trades people who require a mobile service vehicle and are involved in outdoor work.
Inverter Safety Features:
The 8ZED 300 Watt Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to 10.5 Volts. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops to 10.0 Volts. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection and blowing the five 40Amp fuses.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
300W Power Inverter Uses:
With inverter powered via cigarette lighter adapter, a 150W maximum power draw is recommended.
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
- Work Lamp
- Mobile Phone Charger
- Digital Camera Charger
- Lap Top or Palm Top Computer
- Portable DVD / VCR Players
- Game Console
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
12V 300W Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 300W
- Peak Output Power: 600W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <0.9A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 85%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 9.5V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 166 x 98 x 59 (mm) (Including Terminals)
- Weight: 0.7kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Grounding Cable
- 1x Instruction / Specification Booklet
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.