Learn more about 8ZED 12V and 24V power inverters
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Products will change from time to time without
warning - due to updates in design.
"Special Edition" 8ZED 24v 700W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 24 Volt DC to 240 Volt AC power
- True 240V AC pure sine wave reproduction
- Cheap, quiet, reliable, mobile and easy to use
- Complete 2 year Replacement Warranty
- C-Tick Approved and 8ZED Quality Assurance
- Remote Control Included
Power Inverter Sale - Save!
Excellent Value! Superior Quality Power Inverter!
Now Just $380.00
8ZED distribution sales & service managed by WallCann
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
This 8ZED 24 volt 700 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter (1200W Peak) can provide power for electrical devices like electronic games, laptop computers, a variety of small power tools and household appliances all from your 24 volt battery.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters come with a 2 Year Replacement Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet running, robust and reliable 700W 24 volt DC to 240V AC Pure Sine Wave power inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin electrical devices of up to 700 Watts to a 24V battery. With the 8ZED 24V 700W Pure Sine Wave Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 700 Watt True Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing inside your glovebox or under your seat. Ideal for people on the move, who require a mobile office or are involved in outdoor work.
Inverter Safety Features:
The 8ZED Special Edition 700 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
These safety mechanisms protect your battery, prevent damage to your inverter and avoid fusing your cigarette lighter.
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
700W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Uses:
- Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Mobile Phone Chargers
- Digital Camera Chargers
- Some power tools including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Small Vacuum Cleaner
- Portable Stereo System
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
For more in depth information on finding a suitable inverter for your application please visit our inverter selection guide.
700W 24V 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Inverter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 700W
- Peak Output Power: 1400W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <1A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 22±1V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 21V±1V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 29.6±1V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions of Inverter inc mounting plates and terminals: 260 x 185 x 90(mm)
- Weight including packaging: 3.2kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Remote Control Unit
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet
If you have any questions regarding our 8ZED Power Inverters please have a look at our Power Inverter Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to contact us.